Discussion: ryan and nat.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 41 - 60 of 560  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
40. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 23 2010, 1:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 1:10 PM EDT
"i've also noticed ryan calls her talia he often has since season 5, episode man down. but i've never noticed her call him Ry, it's always been ryan! the spoilers seem to change quick on talk csi, there doesn't seem to be any now about any romance :( just about action for season 9! also i think i know what they mean by core team! i think they might be going back to how it was before the couples started hooking up, with maybe romance in the background not so much in the foreground!!"
I recall Natalia calling him Ry, but I think it was that she just didn't finish the name due to an interuption.

And yes, though the spoilers are based more on the action it doesn't mean they won't get together. They could get an episode-centric where they hook up, but then it could be little snipets of flirting and romance here and there.

I doubt the writers would write too much R/N if they do get together, it would challange the E/C for show-time.

R/N might be the back-up romance. Incase the writers can't think of anything for E/C, R/N could give other storylines.

But thats just my guess, who knows whats gonna happen!
Do you find this valuable?    
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
41. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 23 2010, 1:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 1:33 PM EDT
"I recall Natalia calling him Ry, but I think it was that she just didn't finish the name due to an interuption.

And yes, though the spoilers are based more on the action it doesn't mean they won't get together. They could get an episode-centric where they hook up, but then it could be little snipets of flirting and romance here and there.

I doubt the writers would write too much R/N if they do get together, it would challange the E/C for show-time.

R/N might be the back-up romance. Incase the writers can't think of anything for E/C, R/N could give other storylines.

But thats just my guess, who knows whats gonna happen!"
Actually, from a spoiler I saw on YouTube, it looks like Nat might be hooking up with a witness from an upcoming case- a guy that's blind. I think it's gonna be a connection due to her hearing problem...but that's how the spoiler made it sound.
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
42. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 23 2010, 2:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 2:03 PM EDT
"Actually, from a spoiler I saw on YouTube, it looks like Nat might be hooking up with a witness from an upcoming case- a guy that's blind. I think it's gonna be a connection due to her hearing problem...but that's how the spoiler made it sound."
Really? Maui, could you send us the link?

Everytime I go looking for spoilers, they're just fan-made or else the one where it says their moving to Sundays.
Wolfe'sWoman
Wolfe'sWoman
43. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 23 2010, 4:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 7:14 PM EDT
OK!! there are two queastion I want to address. In "Die by the Sword", Natalia and Ryan were exiting the house when Natalia called hin Ry; there was no interuption just the two of them.
The witness that Natalia is connecting with in an upcoming episode is not (IMO) going to be a romantic interest. I have heard nothing that indicates this is going to happen. I beleive she connects with him because of their shared disabilities. Sorry Maui; I just don't believe it. I will however check that spoiler out and get back to you. And yes I absolutely want Ryan and Natalia together; I think it will happen eventually. BTW MelxxWhoLuvsYa; I found the post I was referring to abopt Eva. It was post under Ryan on ShareTV.com; in the section for relationships.
Ryan is attracted to fellow CSI Natalia Boa Vista . The two dated briefly (episode Dead Air), but ultimately decided to keep their relationship professional. Boa Vista was obviously still interested in a jealous Eric Delko, who shuns their relationship in favor of Calleigh Duquesne. In spite of this, Natalia has been shown to be very protective of Wolfe. Recently, however, Ryan has shown mild concern over Natalia's hearing loss, going as far to force her to see a doctor. Actress Eva LaRue has said that she believes Natalia will end up falling in love with Ryan (Jonathan Togo) because of his devotion to her throughout her disability. Their relationship has been shaky throughout Natalia's mole status, Ryan's need to display seniority, his loss of job and eventual return, and her relationship with Delko.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MelanieNash
MelanieNash
44. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 24 2010, 12:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 24 2010, 12:16 AM EDT
i know what scene you mean from die by the sword, it does sound like she does call him Ry, but at the same time it maybe ryan! i find it hard to tell as ryan does jump in quickly about her hearing. and i agree he does seem really concerned for her. but is it friendship or something more just my own personal opinion. and i agree with MelxxWhoLuvsYa who knows what will happen, as it is up to the writers how they take any couple. It would be nice for them to maybe at least have one more date as there was just that one in season 4.

mind you at the same time there is the fraternisation policy to think about, that could be why their not focusing on E/C in the new season. as far as IAB know E/C are not together as in 803 eric told the jerk calleigh was a formed girlfriend, but that's just my opinion.
Wolfe'sWoman
Wolfe'sWoman
45. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 24 2010, 4:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 24 2010, 4:53 AM EDT
"i know what scene you mean from die by the sword, it does sound like she does call him Ry, but at the same time it maybe ryan! i find it hard to tell as ryan does jump in quickly about her hearing. and i agree he does seem really concerned for her. but is it friendship or something more just my own personal opinion. and i agree with MelxxWhoLuvsYa who knows what will happen, as it is up to the writers how they take any couple. It would be nice for them to maybe at least have one more date as there was just that one in season 4.

mind you at the same time there is the fraternisation policy to think about, that could be why their not focusing on E/C in the new season. as far as IAB know E/C are not together as in 803 eric told the jerk calleigh was a formed girlfriend, but that's just my opinion."
There is quite a pause before Ryan says anything: But there is a youtube clip of the scene I am taliking about. There is no doubt she calls him Ry. I tried to provide the link, but it just wouldn't happen.

As far as IAB goes; we all know that tptb is going to do what they want. LOL All I want for Nat/Ryan is a quiet romance; nothing like the E/C steamroller. That has made me despise two characters I use to like. It is so sad.
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
46. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 24 2010, 9:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 24 2010, 9:40 AM EDT
"There is quite a pause before Ryan says anything: But there is a youtube clip of the scene I am taliking about. There is no doubt she calls him Ry. I tried to provide the link, but it just wouldn't happen.

As far as IAB goes; we all know that tptb is going to do what they want. LOL All I want for Nat/Ryan is a quiet romance; nothing like the E/C steamroller. That has made me despise two characters I use to like. It is so sad.
"
I agree Wolfe'sWoman, TPTB will find a way around IAB if they want, after all, they did it E/C.

Also with Stetler gone, that means the lab may get a IAB agent who doesn't hate them ;)

And thanks for sharing the post! I do hope they get together! As for the blind guy connection, though it would be intresting, I don't think that will happen. After all, I think they were going with the Ryan once hurt his eye, so therefore is more pushy and protective and understanding as Natalia goes through the possible job-ending injury.

And just a little side note; They both have animal related names, have been suspected and arrested over something going wrong in the lab and have suffered job effecting injuries. That combined with the bonding and closeness shown from ending of season 5 and mainly shown in seasons 7 & 8 is all pointing towards a romance.

I am predicting a sudden burst of RaiN, though no over-flooding expect some small showers! ;)

Gooniegirl3333
47. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 24 2010, 12:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 24 2010, 12:29 PM EDT
" Actress Eva LaRue has said that she believes Natalia will end up falling in love with Ryan (Jonathan Togo) because of his devotion to her throughout her disability. Their relationship has been shaky throughout Natalia's mole status, Ryan's need to display seniority, his loss of job and eventual return, and her relationship with Delko.
"
God, I have searched EVERYWHERE for where this was said to no avail...
Wolfe'sWoman
Wolfe'sWoman
48. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 24 2010, 4:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 24 2010, 4:42 PM EDT
"God, I have searched EVERYWHERE for where this was said to no avail..."
I found that under ShareTV; but I am still looking for the exact interview. If you find it before me please share. Thanks
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
49. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 25 2010, 10:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2010, 10:13 AM EDT
"Really? Maui, could you send us the link?

Everytime I go looking for spoilers, they're just fan-made or else the one where it says their moving to Sundays."
Um, can't remember how I found it in the first place. Just go to YouTube and search for CSI:Miami Season 9. It should pop up...
ilovecsimiamisomuch
ilovecsimiamisomuch
50. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 26 2010, 8:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 8:35 AM EDT
I agree, a nice quiet RaiN romance would be good. But I don't mind the HipHugger "drama", as frustrating as it is. Do you find this valuable?    
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
51. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 26 2010, 10:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
"OK!! there are two queastion I want to address. In "Die by the Sword", Natalia and Ryan were exiting the house when Natalia called hin Ry; there was no interuption just the two of them.
The witness that Natalia is connecting with in an upcoming episode is not (IMO) going to be a romantic interest. I have heard nothing that indicates this is going to happen. I beleive she connects with him because of their shared disabilities. Sorry Maui; I just don't believe it. I will however check that spoiler out and get back to you. And yes I absolutely want Ryan and Natalia together; I think it will happen eventually. BTW MelxxWhoLuvsYa; I found the post I was referring to abopt Eva. It was post under Ryan on ShareTV.com; in the section for relationships.
Ryan is attracted to fellow CSI Natalia Boa Vista . The two dated briefly (episode Dead Air), but ultimately decided to keep their relationship professional. Boa Vista was obviously still interested in a jealous Eric Delko, who shuns their relationship in favor of Calleigh Duquesne. In spite of this, Natalia has been shown to be very protective of Wolfe. Recently, however, Ryan has shown mild concern over Natalia's hearing loss, going as far to force her to see a doctor. Actress Eva LaRue has said that she believes Natalia will end up falling in love with Ryan (Jonathan Togo) because of his devotion to her throughout her disability. Their relationship has been shaky throughout Natalia's mole status, Ryan's need to display seniority, his loss of job and eventual return, and her relationship with Delko.
"
Okay, I see what you mean...I totally want Ryan and Nat together, but the way that spoiler went, it made it look like she'd be taking more than just a shared disability interest in this other guy. Who knows- maybe they're trying to throw us off...
Wolfe'sWoman
Wolfe'sWoman
52. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 26 2010, 11:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 11:45 AM EDT
"Okay, I see what you mean...I totally want Ryan and Nat together, but the way that spoiler went, it made it look like she'd be taking more than just a shared disability interest in this other guy. Who knows- maybe they're trying to throw us off..."
It is definitly a good possibility that tptb want to throw us off by eluding to a romance for Natalia. I really beleive that they are gearing up for some scenes between R/N it may not be right away; but soon. Cross your fingers.
Wolfe'sWoman
Wolfe'sWoman
53. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 26 2010, 11:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 11:48 AM EDT
"I agree, a nice quiet RaiN romance would be good. But I don't mind the HipHugger "drama", as frustrating as it is. "
Naw that melodrama has to go. Nice quiet life for C/E. Focus should be on the forensics.
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
54. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 26 2010, 1:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 1:13 PM EDT
"Naw that melodrama has to go. Nice quiet life for C/E. Focus should be on the forensics."
I agree, I want more evidence-anlysing, computer-beeping, gun-shooting, suspect chasing action for our CSIs!

And does anybody have the link for those spoilers that Maui said "the way that spoiler went, it made it look like she'd [Natalia] be taking more than just a shared disability interest in this other guy."

I've searched season 9 into youtube but haven't been finding anything. Maybe it's my connection (I'm in Ireland here folks ;) but I really wanna see some season 9 spoilers! ;)

Lol, and did anybody like the little RaiN weather metopher above? I thought I'd just throw it out there ;P

maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
55. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 26 2010, 3:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 3:47 PM EDT
"I agree, I want more evidence-anlysing, computer-beeping, gun-shooting, suspect chasing action for our CSIs!

And does anybody have the link for those spoilers that Maui said "the way that spoiler went, it made it look like she'd [Natalia] be taking more than just a shared disability interest in this other guy."

I've searched season 9 into youtube but haven't been finding anything. Maybe it's my connection (I'm in Ireland here folks ;) but I really wanna see some season 9 spoilers! ;)

Lol, and did anybody like the little RaiN weather metopher above? I thought I'd just throw it out there ;P

"
I'll try to find it on YouTube again and get you the link. I just stumbled across it one night while I was looking for something else.
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
MelxxWhoLuvsYa
56. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 27 2010, 2:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 27 2010, 2:12 PM EDT
"I'll try to find it on YouTube again and get you the link. I just stumbled across it one night while I was looking for something else."
Thanks Maui, I can't wait to see it!

Heck, I'm dying for October to come so I can see Miami online! Unfair though, I have to wait till October 4th to see it! Damn!

Rain_Goddess95
57. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 27 2010, 2:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
I am sure they will be together one day, but maybe not now. Do you find this valuable?    
Wolfe'sWoman
Wolfe'sWoman
58. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 27 2010, 4:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 27 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
"In my own thought. I don't want too much romance in CSI miami since it's all about dead body and Horatio's epic glass scene, and only one romance. Like the time Horatio's beautiful wife died then tv show moved on and later Delko and Calleigh fell in love, which is good enough for me, but two is too much for me. Ryan seem to be serious about his job though.

I want to focus on D+C more because I want to know their detials, if they are getting married or whatever, I personally think D+C are a soul mate. But Nat and Ryan? I am not so sure, but maybe some years they will appear to date. I rather to focus on D+C for now, which is cozy. two romance in one tv show is too much for me

I am looking forward to new Season, by the way!"
Sorry but I absolutely disagree!!! Why should E/C be the only ones in a romance? Natalia and Ryan have been there for each other in the past and he obviously cares about her. I don't want them to have all the drama; but if I have to endure more of the gag-a-minute moments between E/C I will hurl. Enough is enough of these two. let someone else have a moment or two and let E/C have there toned down normal life. This is all I'm asking. I don't want to see a whole lot of their romantic scenes or them dying all season just to put them together. But I do see great chemistry; that needs more exploring. NO MORE OVER-THE-TOP FOCUS ON E/C; PLEASE!!! Takes breath...
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
59. RE: ryan and nat.
Aug 28 2010, 10:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
"Thanks Maui, I can't wait to see it!

Heck, I'm dying for October to come so I can see Miami online! Unfair though, I have to wait till October 4th to see it! Damn!"
I can't find it now! I think whoever posted it took it down!
It wasn't pix or anything, it was just a slideshow narrative of what's supposed to be coming up.
But I'm really irritated that I can't find it!
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last