Discussion: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 1093  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

smartgirl64
Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 27 2009, 5:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2009, 5:46 PM EST
Would this be too good or what? I think it just may happen this way.I also think that this may be Emily's last season as well.Everybody is so focused on Adam leaving:but listen to Emily's latest interview,where she says that this could be her last year or so I thought that's what she said.Sorry if I misread her comments. 1  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: csi miami
Paige10356
Paige10356
1. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 29 2009, 6:00 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2009, 6:00 AM EST
uh-oh... thats not good! y is everybody leaving?! first Speedle died... DX
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
DonnieDanger
DonnieDanger
2. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 29 2009, 4:43 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2009, 4:43 PM EST
I had a feeling the actor was rather with child. You can see it in her cheeks or I could be wrong.
For the most part prime-time character's only last about 8-9 years max. Before the actors decide for a change in scenery or generally they show sees the character having serverd their purpose and must now write them out.
Tim's character was wrote out at his own request. The actor found the intense work load to much.
However in TV world thier our exceptions to a characters longevity. Soap Stars don't count. They spent forever on shows.
So I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
That new coroner creeps me out
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
ilovecsimiamisomuch
ilovecsimiamisomuch
3. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 29 2009, 5:40 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2009, 5:40 PM EST
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She can't leave too.
I know she said she wanted to get pregnant in real life and on the show, I think. I read that somewhere.
I don't understand. They can't possibly think they'll find a better show than CSI: Miami. And both Eric and Calleigh's characters could have such great storylines.
I'm glad it's not just me. The new coroner is really weird.
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
DonnieDanger
DonnieDanger
4. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 29 2009, 6:56 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2009, 6:56 PM EST
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She can't leave too.
I know she said she wanted to get pregnant in real life and on the show, I think. I read that somewhere.
I don't understand. They can't possibly think they'll find a better show than CSI: Miami. And both Eric and Calleigh's characters could have such great storylines.
I'm glad it's not just me. The new coroner is really weird.
"
Yeah and not in the qwuirky way that Sid Hammerback from CSI:NY or DUcky from NCIS are!
It's in a physcotic way.
I want Alex back like Yesturday.
Let's say Emily is lovingly baking a Bun in her oven. Maybe she'll pull and Anna Belknap( Lindsday-CSI:NY). Write her pregnantness into the show for a time and then once lugging a baby around like a kangeroo gets tireing. Her character can go visit her family or something then come back a season or so later. That makes sense. What does grab about prime time is they never re-cast a role. Like soaps they recast like nothing.
Do you find this valuable?    
MelodyPoet
MelodyPoet
5. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1 2009, 2:18 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 2:18 PM EST
"Yeah and not in the qwuirky way that Sid Hammerback from CSI:NY or DUcky from NCIS are!
It's in a physcotic way.
I want Alex back like Yesturday.
Let's say Emily is lovingly baking a Bun in her oven. Maybe she'll pull and Anna Belknap( Lindsday-CSI:NY). Write her pregnantness into the show for a time and then once lugging a baby around like a kangeroo gets tireing. Her character can go visit her family or something then come back a season or so later. That makes sense. What does grab about prime time is they never re-cast a role. Like soaps they recast like nothing."
I agree on all you said, but I heard that CSI: Miami was only planned for 9 seasons. I hope that is wrong, but that is what I heard some time ago.
and as you said earlier, I want them all in the old folk is home looking for Tripp's dentures before they end the show. I think it's the best show ever. as I always say to my friend AllFair4H, when Miami does an episode that's only OK, it's still better the third time around than any other show is new!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
6. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1 2009, 3:32 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 3:32 PM EST
I've been wonderinng about Emily being pregnant since the beginning of the season- her face seems a little rounder...and as we women know- it always shows in our faces first! (which really SUCKS a lot of the time too!) Anyway, I had never heard that they were only planning on Miami lasting for nine seasons...that would be like cutting themselves short, don't you think? And as for Emily leaving- I don't remember hearing that in any interview...unless I missed one? In any case, I hope it's not true! Hopeless romantic or not, I hope that she stays and that things pan out for her and Eric...even if he's not on the show for awhile. (as you can see, I'm still hanging on to the hope that he'll be back when things with the producers/writers, etc. get straightened out!) 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
alischmitz
alischmitz
7. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1 2009, 5:02 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 5:02 PM EST
Guys i think she meant. it was her last year to have a baby, and for it to not be a very high risk pregnancy. i dont think it meant the season was ending. because i would have completely seen way more news on the interview if she said they were ending the show. but hey maybe she is pregnant. we'll find out later wont we 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
DonnieDanger
DonnieDanger
8. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1 2009, 5:23 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 5:23 PM EST
"I've been wonderinng about Emily being pregnant since the beginning of the season- her face seems a little rounder...and as we women know- it always shows in our faces first! (which really SUCKS a lot of the time too!) Anyway, I had never heard that they were only planning on Miami lasting for nine seasons...that would be like cutting themselves short, don't you think? And as for Emily leaving- I don't remember hearing that in any interview...unless I missed one? In any case, I hope it's not true! Hopeless romantic or not, I hope that she stays and that things pan out for her and Eric...even if he's not on the show for awhile. (as you can see, I'm still hanging on to the hope that he'll be back when things with the producers/writers, etc. get straightened out!)"
Shows in the face first....a Little Rounder!!!! OMG I'm pregnant! I just thought I gained a few lbs from being lazy lately! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
LOL I'm sorry I had to just do that. My face always gets a little chubbier when I cut back significantly on working out.
I've got those cheeks everyone wants to pinch!.

YES Melody...they must end the show in the old folks home. After they find the Dentures.
I could see it now!
Frank's senile, Horatio always misplacing his shades, Calliegh always going " WHAT....PARDON?" because her hearing is shot, Ryan with his bad back and his caine. Jesse in his power scooter and a creepy medical examiner who swears he's a CSI.
yeah thats work.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
MelodyPoet
MelodyPoet
9. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1 2009, 5:55 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 5:55 PM EST
"Shows in the face first....a Little Rounder!!!! OMG I'm pregnant! I just thought I gained a few lbs from being lazy lately! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
LOL I'm sorry I had to just do that. My face always gets a little chubbier when I cut back significantly on working out.

YES Melody...they must end the show in the old folks home. After they find the Dentures.
I could see it now!
Frank's senile, Horatio always misplacing his shades, Calliegh always going " WHAT....PARDON?" because her hearing is shot, Ryan with his bad back and his caine. Jesse in his power scooter and a creepy medical examiner who swears he's a CSI.
yeah thats work."
Oh, Donnie! Such a picture! You really had me in stitches!
And I loved your Freudian slip, caine, instead of cane.
By the way, in our house, where we name everything,
Computer - Adele
Printers - Huey & Lexi
Woodstove - Woody
Car - Genevra Providenza (don't even ask!)
Tractors - Big John, Little John, John Boy (yes, we're country cousins)
Handbag - Sir Percival Blakeney, Baronet (Percival or Percy for short)
Well, you get the idea -
My cane is named Horatio.

DonnieDanger
DonnieDanger
10. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1 2009, 7:07 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 7:08 PM EST
Aint no shame in being a country bumpkin Melody glad I got ya laughin. My house the front door is in the suberbs and the backyard is in the country. I'm totally a country bumpkin and my sister doesn't understand how I ended up that way.
I actually name my things to.
I'll message you thier names later im heck tired
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
11. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 2 2009, 10:26 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2009, 10:26 AM EST
Donnie, you're funny! Do you find this valuable?    
ilovecsimiamisomuch
ilovecsimiamisomuch
12. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 2 2009, 12:14 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2009, 12:14 PM EST
Hahahaha! CSI: Retirement Community, or whatever, would be so great to watch. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
DonnieDanger
DonnieDanger
13. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 2 2009, 1:48 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2009, 1:48 PM EST
"Donnie, you're funny! "
ThanksMaui Mandy...Funny really you find me funny?
I'm all blushing now.
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
14. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 2 2009, 8:54 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2009, 8:54 PM EST
You're the one that said you could be pregnant just because you've got a round face! LOL!!! If that were the case, I'd be in deep trouble (which is one reason why I don't have a pic of my face as my avatar)! My face just keeps getting rounder...no matter what I do! Although I meant, and I'm sure you knew this, that for us women, whenever we gain weight for any reason, it shows in our faces first! Which sucks!!!! Do you find this valuable?    
maui_mandy85
maui_mandy85
15. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3 2009, 8:36 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2009, 8:36 AM EST
"Shows in the face first....a Little Rounder!!!! OMG I'm pregnant! I just thought I gained a few lbs from being lazy lately! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I could see it now!
yeah thats work."
You know, if you were REALLY pregnant, you'd be a serious medical marvel, dude! LOL!
MelodyPoet
MelodyPoet
16. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3 2009, 10:09 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2009, 10:09 AM EST
"You know, if you were REALLY pregnant, you'd be a serious medical marvel, dude! LOL!"
Hey, didn't that happen on "Enterprise"? I seem to remember it.
DonnieDanger
DonnieDanger
17. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3 2009, 12:29 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2009, 12:29 PM EST
Nah that happened to Arnold in Junior Do you find this valuable?    
MelodyPoet
MelodyPoet
18. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3 2009, 1:18 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2009, 1:18 PM EST
Well, I never watched Junior, so that's not where I saw it.
It was some science fiction show, I thought it was Enterprise, because of the character I see in my mind. He was on a foreign planet and he and a girl were playing with their hands in the sand or something, and on that planet that's how one became "in the family way" and apparently, it was the guys -- and he didn't know. It was quite a show!
DonnieDanger
DonnieDanger
19. RE: Calleigh Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3 2009, 1:28 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2009, 1:28 PM EST
"Well, I never watched Junior, so that's not where I saw it.
It was some science fiction show, I thought it was Enterprise, because of the character I see in my mind. He was on a foreign planet and he and a girl were playing with their hands in the sand or something, and on that planet that's how one became "in the family way" and apparently, it was the guys -- and he didn't know. It was quite a show! "
haha wow that must be the product of a show writer on mind altering drugs. LOL if Men had to do the babies...there would only be 1 child. Where secretly whimps
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last